THE HALSAT EXPERIENCE

"...............Halsat, listen to me, you cannot win election this way, you need to learn the ways and also learn from those who have tread the path..." 

Mr Toks counselled Madam Halsat who planned to not only become a commissioner and also contest as Governor in a state. Halsat replied, "No, i will not listen, I know everything. I have my laptop and money for data, I can reach many online. I will collect huge bank loan for funding, I will then form mega party from my room online, invite other parties and rich people to join. They will all join. I will become party chairman. You just watch, I am a winner already". Madam Halsat said all these....

Story continues.....Watch out ! Have a Good settlement week. Be settled. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔

ETHAN AND THE VERY NICE MAN

MY THOUGHT ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE