Salad exploration

The truth is, eat all the good food you may afford to wisely eat in this world before you finally depart. 
You see, all you acquire as assets you will eventually leave behind for others to enjoy, that which you use while here is your portion. Whatever good stuffs you get while here, howbeit in a good way (I never advocate wickedness or greed), enjoy it while you last here without depriving others of theirs, ruining yourself or going into any acts of wickedness. 

One of the finest dishes I have seen is what some named salad. Actually, salad has no fixed recipe, you may explore with diverse options : vegetables, roots, protein, fruits, seasonings, condiments, etc, the options are open. It affords you a meal that combines loads of vitamins, fibre and all other good things you get from good food combined into one dish. I call it a good health dish, natural. No processing nor heating, nutrients fully preserved. I do it once in a while, but in a limited manner thus far, my recent research has made me broaden my scope. My next preparation will expand it to other stuffs. Hope I will have a new refrigerator and better power source before then (disposed of my old refrigerator for some reasons). I even saw one where they added well prepared pasta, baked beans, sweet corn, chicken, vegetables, tomato, Heinz, etc, guess I will soon try that one. Some even added fried potato and other stuffs. My only experience the last time I tried a dish that combines two, three or more types of food is the way it digests; you better take lots of water since the digestion process takes a while and will demand much water. Each digest in its own way. Ensure the food are complementary and not contradictory lest they resist or react against one another in your stomach giving you constipation or other complications. Here are some nice dishes of salad you may explore.

Tosin Oke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SURPRISE 2. THE STORY CONTINUES...

SOME LESSONS ON MONEY

MY THOUGHT ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE